I serve as a Website Development Expert Witness to law firms involved in litigation related in some way to Web development and Website design. I have been involved in a variety of Web-development expert-witness cases in the past, such as…
- IPR (Inter Partes Review) of U.S. Patents 8,515,825, 9,043,228, 9,639,876 – Methods of expanding commercial opportunities for internet websites through coordinated offsite marketing.
- In a trademark dispute between two ISPs, I wrote an expert report discussing the use of PPC ads as a brand-advertising tool, and the likelihood of ISPs going out of business during the late 1990s.
- In the above case, was deposed related to the report, and testified in a laches defense hearing.
- In one case in which I served as a Web Site Development Expert Witness I wrote a report regarding the similarity of two company names, and the degree to which these two Internet-related businesses overlapped areas.
- Worked on a report related to a domain-name dispute, in which a major media company was suing a domain-name company for registering domain names similar to its own domain names.
Learn about my Consulting Services here.
If you need an Website Development Expert Witness, I can help.
- The author of Search Engine Optimization for Dummies, the best-selling book on SEO
- 27 years involved in Web development, more than virtually any other practicing Web Site Development Expert Witness
- Excellent public-speaking skills: if you need an SEO Expert Witness to grab a judge’s or jury’s attention, Peter Kent can do it for you!
- The ability to explain complex subjects to non-experts (the only writer to have ever written multiple books for both the Dummies and Idiot’s series!